Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
Experience the blissful combination of tangy lemons and succulent raspberries in our Raspberry Lemonade recipe. This refreshing drink bursts with vibrant flavours, making it the perfect thirst-quencher on hot summer days.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with a small amount of water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the lemon juice and then mix well until homogeneous
4. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved
5. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous
6. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method
7. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store