Winter Fruit Soda Recipe
This Winter Fruit soda includes the flavours of any winter berries seen on a long, country walk. Delicious!
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with a small amount of water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the flavour and colour, mix well until fully dissolved.
4. Add Sparkling water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
5. Fill into glass or plastic bottles, and store.
6. Serve chilled or with ice.