1. In a bowl mix together the skimmed milk powder, sodium bicarbonate, salt, plain flour, and cornflour, then sieve.
2. In another bowl beat together the caster sugar, white shortening, butter, and cherry blossom flavour at required dosage.
3. Combine mixture gently, add the water and mix in the food mixer on a low speed.
4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
5. Roll out to ½ cm thick and cut out medium sized biscuits (straight edged cutter works best).
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C time suggested or until lightly golden brown.
7. Let cool on the tray for a while then transfer onto a cooling rack.
8. Once cool drizzle the cherry blossom shortbread with white chocolate, and top with sprinkles.