- 80g Fructose
- 0.22g Potassium Sorbate
- 1.5g Malic Acid
- Water Up to 1L
Watermelon Flavoured Still Drink Recipe
Our Watermelon Flavoured still drink recipe is a very refreshing beverage that gives you a ‘summer holiday’ flavour wherever you are.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with a small amount of water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
4. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
5. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store.