- Sugar – 50g
- Potassium Sorbate – 0.22g
- Citric Acid Anhydrous – 1.35g
- Green Tea Powder – 1.5g
- Sparkling Water – Up to 1L
- FE14325 Lemon Fresh Washing – 0.9g
- HD9998 Pomegranate Flavour– 0.1g
Sparkling Green Tea Lemon & Pomegranate Drink Recipe
Our Sparkling Green Tea Lemon & Pomegranate Drink is a refreshing drink perfect for a picnic, family party or enjoyed over ice with fresh fruit.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Weigh the tea powder in a separate vessel, dissolve with water and add to the main vessel. Wash through the small vessel until all of the powder has dissolved.
4. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
5. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
6. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method.
7. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store.