- Sugar – 50g
- Potassium Sorbate – 0.22g
- Citric Acid Monohydrate – 1.65g
- Sparkling Water – Up to 1 litre
- FE14034 Blood Orange Fresh Washing – 1.5g
- FE13990 Basil Infusion – 0.4g
Sparkling Blood Orange & Basil Soda Recipe
Our Sparkling Blood Orange & Basil Soda is a refreshing drink perfect for a picnic, family party or enjoyed over ice with fresh fruit.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
4. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
5. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method.
6. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store.