Rum Sunset RTD Mocktail Recipe
Our Rum Sunset RTD Mocktail is a refreshing drink perfect for a picnic, family party or enjoyed over ice with fresh fruit.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate* with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
4. Add the colour and mix well until fully dissolved
5. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous
6. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method
7. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store
*Potassium sorbate is in as a preservative, it can be omitted from this recipe.