- Sugar – 50g
- Potassium Sorbate – 0.22g
- Citric Acid Monohyrate – 2.15g
- Sparkling Water Up to 1 litre
- FE14167 Orange Fresh Washing – 1.1g
Orange Fresh Sparkling Drink Recipe
Orange Fresh Sparkling Drink Recipe, made with our Naturally Fabulous HiFresh range.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbat with a small amount of water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
4. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
5. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method.
6. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store.