- Sugar – 50g
- Potassium Sorbate – 0.22g
- Citric Acid Anhydrous – 1.35g
- Bombay Sapphire Gin 40% ABV – 187.5g
- Orange Colour – 0.2g
- Sparkling water – Up to 1L
- FE14167 Orange Fresh Washing – 0.9g
- HD8697 Fig Flavour – 0.35g
Orange & Fig Ginspirational Sparking Drink Recipe
Our Orange & Fig Ginspirational Sparking Drink is a refreshing drink perfect for a picnic, family party or enjoyed over ice with fresh fruit.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the gin and mix well until fully dissolved.
4. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
5. Weigh the colour in a separate vessel, dissolve with water and add to the main vessel. Wash through the small vessel until all of the colour has dissolved.
6. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
7. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method.
8. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store.