1. In a large saucepan add the milk, water, butter, sugar, and salt and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
2. Once boiling remove from the heat and add all the flour then stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
3. Return the pan to the heat and cook for 2 – 3 minutes, stirring vigorously the whole time. After this time, a thick film should have formed on the bottom of the pan and the dough should feel smooth.
4. Once smooth remove from the heat and transfer the dough into the bowl of the mixer, smooth the dough around the bowl and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
5. When it is slightly warm scrape down the sides of the bowl and add 2 eggs. Using the paddle attachment beat the dough on medium speed until the eggs are fully incorporated.
6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl again and add the third egg, beat until incorporated.
7. Repeat this process again with the egg white and the Brazilian Orange Oil IN10518.
8. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, cover, and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
9. While the dough is chilling heat up the deep fat fryer to 187°C and cut out ten 3-inch by 3-inch squares of baking paper and brush these gently with vegetable oil.
10. Remove the dough from the fridge and transfer into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
11. Pipe an even circle of dough, just making the ends touch, onto the squares of baking paper.
12. Once the fryer is up to temperature gently place the cruller into the fryer upside down with the baking paper. Cook on each side for about 3 minutes. After 1 minute you will be able to remove the paper with some metal tongs.
13. Once the Crullers are a deep golden brown all over remove from the fryer with a slotted spoon and place on a baking tray lined with paper towels to allow some of the oil to drain from the crullers.
14. Allow the Crullers to cool completely before glazing.
15. For the glaze sift the icing sugar into a bowl and add the milk and mix until combined a smooth.
16. Add the Hibiscus flavour FN14177 and mix until fully incorporated.
17. Once the Crullers are cool turn them upside down and dip them into the glaze until fully covered.