Non-Citrus Hard Seltzer Recipe
Our Non-Citrus Hard Seltzer is a refreshing drink perfect for a picnic, family party or enjoyed over ice with fresh fruit.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sucralose and potassium sorbate* with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acids and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the vodka and mix well until homogeneous
4. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
5. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous
6. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method
7. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store
*Potassium sorbate is in as a preservative, it can be omitted from this recipe.