- Sugar Syrup 67 brix – 15g
- Potassium Sorbate – 0.22g
- Citric Acid Monohydrate – 1.5g
- Lime Juice NFC – 21g
- Vodka 38% – 131ml
- Water Up to 1L
- FE14328 Lime Fresh Washing – 0.5g
- HD9965 Tequila Flavour – 0.5g
- HD10188 Orange Liqueur Flavour – 0.75g
Margarita Cocktail Recipe
The margarita is one of the most popular cocktails of all time.
It will cool you down on a hot day or warm you up on a cool day. Any day is a good day for a margarita!
1. To a mixing vessel add the sugar and potassium sorbate with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the lime juice and then mix well until homogeneous.
4. Add the vodka and mix well until homogeneous.
5. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
6. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous.
7. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method.
8. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store.