- 550g chocolate Callets
- 4 extra Callets for inoculation
Guajillo and Lime Tempered Chocolate Recipe
Our Guajillo and Lime Tempered Chocolate may sound like a strange combination of flavours, but they are a perfect match!
1. Turn on chocolate machine and heat to 60°C
2. Weigh out 550g chocolate Callets (3 trays).
– Do not temper less than 300g
3. Heat the chocolate, stirring regularly, keep the lid on as much as possible.
– Milk/White/Pink, 43°C
– Dark, 46°C
4. Cut up 4 Callets into shavings to use later
5. Take the tempering bowl out of the machine and cool to 29°C by stirring
6. Add the flavour and the shavings and stir
7. Put the mixture back in the machine and heat up to 31°C, do not exceed 32°C
8. Fill the first 3 rows of the mould with chocolate, then use the metal scraper to fill the remaining holes
9. Leave to set at room temperature for at least 8 hours