- Sucralose – 0.09g
- Potassium Sorbate 20% – 1.1ml*
- Citric Acid 50% – 3.3ml
- Vodka 40% ABV – 125ml
- Water – Up to 1L
- FE13964 Orange Washing – 0.2%
- HD9887 HiFruit Peach – 0.03%
- FE14398 Raspberry HiFruit Flavour – 0.05%
- FE14288 Mango HiFruit Flavour – 0.05%
- FE12616 Blood Orange Washing – 0.2%
- FE13908 Thyme Infusion – 0.03%
Citrus Hard Seltzer Recipe
Our Citrus Hard Seltzer is a refreshing drink perfect for a picnic, family party or enjoyed over ice with fresh fruit.
1. To a mixing vessel add the sucralose and potassium sorbate* with half of the water. Mix well until all ingredients have dissolved.
2. Add the acid and then mix well until fully dissolved.
3. Add the vodka and mix well until homogeneous
4. Add the flavours and mix well until fully dissolved.
5. Add the remaining water up to 1 litre and mix well until homogeneous
6. Chill mixture to 5°C then carbonate using preferred method
7. Fill into bottles, glass or plastic, and store
*Potassium sorbate is in as a preservative, it can be omitted from this recipe.