120g Caster Sugar
- 180g White Shortening (Trex)
- 120g Butter
- 3g Skimmed Milk Powder
- 3g Sodium Bicarbonate
- 2g Salt
- 82g Water
- 390g Plain Flour
- 100g Cornflour
White Chocolate Drizzle
- 80g White Chocolate melted
- Yuzu Flavour FN14320 @ 0.15% – 0.2%
1. In a bowl mix together the skimmed milk powder, sodium bicarbonate, salt, plain flour, and cornflour, then sieve.
2. In another bowl beat together the caster sugar, white shortening, butter, and yuzu flavour at required dosage.
3. Combine mixture gently, add the water and mix in the food mixer on a low speed.
4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
5. Roll out to ½ cm thick and cut out medium sized biscuits (straight edged cutter works best).
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C time suggested or until lightly golden brown.
7. Let cool on the tray for a while then transfer onto a cooling rack.
8. Once cool drizzle the yuzu shortbread with honeysuckle flavoured icing, and top with sprinkles.