Role Profile and Person Specification
Job title: Technical Information Administrator
Reports to: Senior Technical Regulatory Adviser
Department: Technical Information
Location: Barton Stacey
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Collate product and regulatory information for data entry onto company software system.
- Support in administration of the raw and packaging material information including collating data for entry onto company software system.
- Provision of LH specifications and statements in response to queries from external and internal customers.
- To assist in maintenance of Kosher and Halal certification.
- Arranging sampling of products for testing to meet customer requirement.
- General administration of Technical Information, specifications, office support and record keeping for the department.
Job knowledge and skill requirements for this position are:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records
- Attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience
Lionel Hitchen will always acknowledge your application, if you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours, there might be a problem in your application coming through our server. We haven’t ignored you, call reception on 01962 760815 to let us know that your application has been sent.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for any of our positions.