Role Profile and Person Specification
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Job grade: E
The successful candidate will:
1. Development, prioritisation & delivery of short, medium and long term business project pipelines, incorporating:
a. Business continuity
b. Site restoration
I. Buildings & infrastructure
II. Facility services
c. Manufacturing capability
d. Legal compliance
e. Energy efficiencies
2. Management of the Project Engineering team to deliver Engineering capital & revenue project activities associated within manufacturing, laboratory, warehouse, office and site facilities.
3. Coach & mentor the Maintenance Team whilst providing technical expertise support.
4. Site incident Manager
Essential criteria for this position are:
• Formal project management qualification (Prince / PMP) & equivalent proven experience in large scale project delivery
• Engineering Degree
• Competent AutoCAD user
• DSEAR responsible person
• Site Incident Manager
• Working towards NEBOSH Certificate (min IOSH Managing Safely)
• Line management experience
• Fully conversant with ISO Management systems
• Proven track record of achieving stretch targets
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
Lionel Hitchen will always acknowledge your application, if you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours, there might be a problem in your application coming through our server. We haven’t ignored you, call reception on 01962 760815 or email HR@lionelhitchen.com to let us know that your application has been sent.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for any of our positions.