Role Profile and Person Specification
Job title: Production Operator
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Location: Barton Stacey
- The operation of Manufacturing Plant and Process Equipment to mix, manufacture, transfer, sample and pack product
- Collect and accurately weigh and mix chemicals and other natural ingredients as set out in product specific formulations
- Accurately label products in appropriate packaging
- Comply with the policies and information identified within the MSDS’s, HSE documents, risk and COSHH assessments
- Use the manual handling equipment supplied to move heavy ingredients e.g. product drums and packs
- Manufacture and process materials with minimal supervision
- Operate a limited number of detailed processes and equipment
- In process adjustment of equipment to maintain manufacturing parameters
- Operate and set up equipment
- Have a good understanding of production processes
Lionel Hitchen will always acknowledge your application, if you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours, there might be a problem in your application coming through our server. We haven’t ignored you, call reception on 01962 760815 to let us know that your application has been sent.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for any of our positions.