Role Profile and Person Specification
Job title: Customer Services Coordinator
Reports to: Head of Customer Services & Distribution
Department: Customer Services
The role includes:
- Processing orders, contracts, quotations, e-mail and telephone requests from designated customers/agencies.
- The main point of contact for key customer/agency enquiries, liaising with them regularly and informing them on the status of their orders, including despatch.
- Entering quote requests on the quotation database.
- Complying with all Company Policies, Procedures and BRC requirements.
- Arranging transport with UK Distribution Partner(s).
Essential criteria for this position are:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office / IT systems evident.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience of order processing, quotations, email or telephone requests from customers.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
Lionel Hitchen will always acknowledge your application, if you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours, there might be a problem in your application coming through our server. We haven’t ignored you, call reception on 01962 760815 to let us know that your application has been sent.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for any of our positions.