< Back to Careers
Technical Information Officer
Role Profile and Person Specification
Job title: Technical Information Officer
Department: QA and Technical Information
Location: Barton Stacey
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Provision of product information to customers through completion of basic questionnaires and supply of LH specifications and statements in response to queries
- To assist in maintenance of Kosher and Halal information and records.
- Raising purchase orders
- Administration of the Raw and Packaging Material database including issuing Buying Specifications to suppliers; requesting product technical information from suppliers; preparing information for review, filing and hyper linking to database of approved supplier technical information
- General administration of Technical Information, specifications, office support and record keeping for the department
- Continual improvement of technical department
Essential criteria for this position are:
- Graduate (BSc) or equivalent level
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
- Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records
- Attention to detail
Desirable positions for this position are:
- Knowledge of food, chemistry, and/or flavour ingredients and the laws regulating these materials
- Experience of working in a food / flavour industry environment
Do you want to find out more?
For further details and to apply please email our HR Department at email@example.com
In the subject line of the email put LHHR.
Lionel Hitchen will always acknowledge your application, if you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours, there might be a problem in your application coming through our server. We haven’t ignored you, call reception on 01962 760815 to let us know that your application has been sent.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for any of our positions.